Our ambition with EYUCup is to hold the costs down to a bare minimum. This will make EYUCup affordable for as many as possible. It will also mean a a cut in services provided. We are for instance not accepting any external volunteers, since this is an over head cost paid by the participants.
Using the official EYUCup hotels for accommodation is mandatory for all participants in all EYUCup events
FEES, COST AND REFUND
All fees to be paid in local currency Krona, (SEK).
Rate is approx €1 = SEK 10.3 (May 2021)
TEAM & PLAYER FEES
- EYUCup: 2000 SEK/team
- Solidarity Tournament: 2000 SEK/team
PARTICIPANT FEE (also coaches and staff):
- Youth Camp: 800 SEK/player (only players joining clinics)
- EYUCup: 200 SEK/player
- Solidarity Tournament: 200 SEK/player
Participant fee is mandatory for all accredited participants, including coaches and staff.
Lunch/dinner is NOT included in the participant fee. Meals can be ordered as an extra service, ranging 50-100 SEK/meal.
Transport is NOT included in the participant fee. Most fields are within walking distance (up to 15 mins). Arrangement for teams in need of transportation can be made.
Only hotel accommodation is available.
Hotel accommodation is mandatory for all participants.
Prices below is if shared and full room. Contact the TOC for a suggestion and details.
- 4-bed room: SEK 325-400 per person night
- 3-bed room: SEK 350-500 per person night
- 2-bed room: SEK 400-600 per person night
- 1-bed room: SEK 650-800 per person night
Breakfast is included all days.
PRE-PAID HOTEL ACCOMMODATION FOR WJUC2020
- Teams who pre-paid for hotel accommodation at WJUC 2020 can use parts of that amount at EYUC 2021.
- The amount to be used depends on the length of stay and number of participants
- Contact the TOC for details
- Lunch and dinner are not included in the Participant Fee
- Meals can be ordered in advance (50-100 SEK/meal) or bought on site without prior reservation (75-125 SEK/meal).
- No payments required before July 1
- July 1: Team Fee due
- July 4: 50% of hotel cost due
- July 15: 100% of hotel cost due
- July 15: Participant Fee due
Full refund of all payments made if EYUCup is cancelled by any reason before July 4.
Full refund of all payments made up to August 3 if EYUCup is cancelled by the organizers due to Covid 19.